Navigation

Friday, December 7, 2012

Snapshots of Our Day

Today was one of those days that started off with somewhat of a plan but for the life of me I couldn't get it executed. My goal was simply to get the house picked up and a little clean before the weekend. However, my little guy was having a tough day and didn't want mama to put him down. I think we may be going through some separation anxiety. And this mama was tired after a long week of having daddy gone a lot. So, we didn't get a lot done but I did pick up my camera and capture these sweet little ones today.

120612_0169simp
This girl is finally let me take her picture again and she has been mighty silly at meal times lately. Just look at that smile!


blog 2x2-2
Thanks to the dollar section at Target these window gels kept her busy for quite a while.

120712_0036wt blog2x2 blog 2x2-3
More silliness and little Lucas enjoying his train and animals

Blog 2x2-4 120712_0060bw
One of his many short naps today. He just wanted his mama today.

120712_0143bw
Love this sweet girl and her love for all her babies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment